Wednesday, January 29, 2014

It is in these bowls that I served Blaffs ... To know what are the Blaffs, click here ... And to le


Sometimes I give you references of owls finds that please devious maids me ... And indeed, I love these bowls "Promenade" ... Why? First, devious maids because I find them beautiful ... They are quite stylish and are halfway between devious maids hyper modern and a bit simple at the eastern ... And because they are part of tables full of decorations: the handles come in several colors ...
And they have their cousins: coffee cups, mugs, in the same series ... Precisely handles: you can take them to the garden, a picnic in the living room for a dinner tray or apréritif ... Because I tested the microwave: When the spring they do not burn your fingers ...
It is in these bowls that I served Blaffs ... To know what are the Blaffs, click here ... And to learn more about this collection called "walk", which accents spring, follow this link ... http://www.cookut.com/226-tasse-mug-bol-saladier-promenade
Like my recipes, tips, presentation ideas? Subscribe to our Newsletter (at the bottom right) to be notified of the publication of my articles! Or subscribe to my facebook page here ...
More Email

No comments:

Post a Comment