Friday, January 24, 2014

Getting there are two series: clean up australia day one for color, one for French nails. The compo


There was no question that I need this thing as soon as I saw it, I knew I had to get that. Anyway I wanted to have some time to do gel nails at home, but can not bring myself to buy the expensive salons similar machine manufactured. The Austrian newsletter figyelgettem essence, trying to figure out when it will be available (because I was sure that I get it so quickly, clean up australia day as if I wait for the home appearance). Then I got out, but that the first shipments had already been sold. It was on August 13. Since then, dear friend, you can successfully obtain clean up australia day the initial set of lights and colorful nails, which today I finally tried out. Many thanks to beszerzőhadjáratért and "stuff" for the supply and Niki Juci!
The LED light is very cute piece, small, clean up australia day space-saving, but at least it works as good as branded, expensive siblings. You do not need a stopwatch, pressing the "e" button clean up australia day at the top was the optimum clean up australia day period of time (60 seconds) can be activated. During this time the layers are perfectly fixed. The LED lamp price 25EUR.
Getting there are two series: clean up australia day one for color, one for French nails. The composition of the sets are almost identical pieces can be purchased individually (to be), and there are products available that are just outside of the set, such as the family's nail file.
The colorful set includes a nail polish remover, a base, a base and a removable gel gel top coat. Whom the question is that will this nail color? In here is the answer: the essence of any polish can be used to make the colored nails. Yes, the ones that sat on the shelves now. This is good news, though I know some have disappointed this recognition, because else mattered. I admit, when it appeared in the product photos, I also thought the color starter kit mini paint or something similar will be the color of the packaging. The kit price of 15EUR.
The whole works is almost as if we go to the parlor claw me run the körmeinket. The first step is to form Filing nails and cuticles pushed. Then comes the nail polish remover, then the basic (clear glass). When dry, the gel nails are made of pre-lacquering, dirt and oil free.
This is followed by the release gel base. It is important that it be the entire surface, but not to skin under the nail. Mellékenünk If you need to remove the smudge. Place the fingers of the LED lamp, press "e" button on the top so the light turns on and it will work for 60 seconds. That's all you need for fixing the layer. Then wipe the cleanser körmeinket.
They can come in colors simply have to paint the nails lacquer essence, then leave them to dry. If the end of the drying process, draw a thin layer of gel onto fedőlakkból. Relates to the same as the alaplakkra: It is important to be a full-out, but not the skin next to the nail. Mellékenünk If you need to remove the smudge. After lamp Application, "e" key, 60 seconds and can be removed from shiny körmeinket home made jelly. To remove the excess, clean up australia day wipe the surface with a cleanser ... and you're done!
The essence always know what you need and come up with megszédíteni customers. With this product also extend into the nuts, selling abroad, like sugar, I think it will be no different at home. However, many will be disappointed in this product are those who do not like pepecselni much, can not stand the fine nerves slowly preparing for work. Some will want to vary and will be, who skipped a few steps and everything will blame the product. If you are wisely used to these things, we can achieve a good result, but a lot of practice and must always be kept in the owner's manual described. Recommend for those who prefer not to have to give up things in the first round.
First reading, sight back, nemtudomvanerászükségem clean up australia day category embodied. Even thinking :) Cancel reply
If it helps, I do not regret that I bought it. A little tricky, but so far I like. I'll then have an opinion, pictures, try with it and maybe it will be easier to decide. Consideration should be given to it, not because I'm afraid of two pence ... Deletion
I confess I do not really understand clean up australia day it, I never learned körmözni, but I'm trying to answer. I think the lamp is very similar to that used in salons, there are smaller and larger, I think it is very much like the smaller size batteries. I guess there are different capacities, etc. ... Once upon a gel lacquer Nail a similar size lamp. It has a stopwatch timed (the machine could be in operation for a long time at a stretch than 60 seconds) and was also warmer - much. An interesting question is whether it would use this piece to a nail art. You might try it and ask. Other materials also think similar, but slightly weaker than the quality szalonos

No comments:

Post a Comment