Thursday, January 23, 2014

In my cousin saw this kind of nail polish remover, and then got the idea to try. I bought one befor


In my cousin saw this kind of nail polish remover, and then got the idea to try. I bought one before the holidays, st joseph county indiana and I was surprised st joseph county indiana that scented. Specifically coconut scent. Has since been used up half the bottle. :)
In terms of packaging can not see anything special. Despite the fact that coconut scent I smelled it, but I think it was just as smelly. : D Then, as I started to wash off the paint, then I felt the coconut scent, and then felt for a long time on my hands as well.
According to the label quickly remove nail varnish. I can not complain, because I think pretty quickly and easily copes with the task, and did not even give him a lesson on the shimmering varnish. Rub a little longer, but fully removed. Since lately a lot of nail lacquer it was important that the remover does not dry out, and I think this is kipipálhatjuk. :) Overall, I am very pleased with this cleanser, and is quite likely that in the near future, I will use thing.
I have used all kinds of wipes, it was so elsárgultak makes my nails ... well, that went straight to the trash can. There are now a Lidl year lakklemosót I use, which is not a terrible smell, good feeders and acetone-free :) But I like what you wrote about this lemosóról, the coconut scent is very attractive! :)
I am a 19 year old girl, and like many other woman caught me in the fashion world. So much so that I created this little blog where I would like to show my own style. st joseph county indiana Not to say that I was so much about fashion and beauty, I'm just my own experiences, I would like to tell you and show you what I create. :) But that's what you can read not only because I do not like just so much stuff. I would like if you would feel at home with my little silly in my world, which will be a main topic of all kinds. I do not want just a template to a subject to find a job. I would like to show you what I am, we are interested in, and things like that. So do not just make-up, nails and can see, but also recipes, various recommendations (be it music, series, hotel, restaurant in ...), tests and much more things.
Log in RSS Feed The Blissful Blog by Muku Studios Converted by Smashing Blogger for LiteThemes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment