Saturday, January 18, 2014

I read that this polish is not like the normal edition lehuzhatos basic essence polish. I do not ha


When I first heard about it, it seemed hard to believe. Körömlakklemosótól final goodbye to the dry körömágybőrtől, and the hours of suvickolástól. In addition, 199 for winking at me from the shelf. Of course, who would not like this?
I got straight off the shelf and hurried her toward the cash register. This peel off base coat first appeared in the context of the trend edition Ready for boarding and a change in packaging is in its permanent collection. Only difference between the package and the description is completely the same vial, which reads as follows:
Use: 1 Step one layer to drop the base coat your nails peel off. Wait about 10 minutes for the white primer coat is not transparent. 2 Step paint or nail polish devious maids trailer to your favorite essence special effect topcoat and wait until it dries. 3 Step pattogtasd just off the varnish when I get bored. Will not damage your nails. Good advice. Stay out of hot water after application, at least three hours "
Great hopes were entertained, but the first attempt took this meal, because I could not levakargatni There is no way to polish the körmeimről, and even soaked in warm water as well. The removal was quite painful, as the essence time for romance began experimenting with varnish. Several people advised me not to Apply a thin layer of the base polish, but thicker. I gave him a second devious maids trailer chance. In the picture devious maids trailer above you can see after a thicker coat the drying process. According to the description takes about 10-15 minutes.
I was more careful this time, not a full glitter varnish fell to him in the testing but the essence trend edition Breaking Dawn Alice had a vision körömcsodájával. Two top layers, the hot water got at least 6 hours.
After two or three days could not stand it and decided that it was time to pull down. Unfortunately I am very disappointed again, yet barely scratched too, in addition to the nail surface is roughly felbolyholta, you can see the pictures. In many places, not sticking to the ragasztódarabkák also come down. So I stayed in körömlakklemosónál, devious maids trailer and here comes the but .. because it is sticky, gummy texture base polish, the washing suffered more than at any time since the remover did not want to be released and just stuck together the whole nyálkásodott back.
I bounce manikűrjeimet the flat base and topcoat was also down at this level, in fact! The little secret Kombat manikűrjeimet the essence devious maids trailer better than gel nails base and topcoat was 15 to 20 minutes if soaked in warm water and gently pull the edges start, at the same time I can pull the whole polish off the körmömről or two pieces.
Unfortunately, that has a negative to mention, this image of hüvelykujjamról made more than 24 hours after making your manicure. Due to the underlying paint my nails simply could not properly conclude the polish! Two injuries accidentally got it, then intentionally nyomkodtam deep into the nails where, where less strongly. so it's pretty rough: (
I took the test two fully from this meal and the like from paint. The nail surface was not spared, and the description is not damaged at all, well after this I can not believe it. The second test is just so enthusiastic about it because I had a couple of blogs, which in turn succeeded the full girls. But I will continue to stay in the lemosónál nail polish and glitter varnish is a well-established - I remove method - CLICK.
I'm curious about your opinion Tekra: You guys have used these removable base varnish or anything like that? Did it work? Essence ready for boarding, nail polish, nail polish remover, remover peel off, peel off nail polish remover to remove nail polish, nail polish devious maids trailer Take off, remove glitter devious maids trailer polish washing
Thimmyke of 2013. March 24 12:35
S is quite disappointing. devious maids trailer : S I've never used this polish, but also blogs, I found that it is supercool inventions. Apparently not. : S I also have a varnish which I have a piece I've almost pulled off after soaking in water. Typically, this used to happen during the summer holidays, devious maids trailer when I'm in the water all day. : D Or if you have too many layers of lacquer anointed my nails, it is also used to turn. Cancel devious maids trailer Reply
I read that this polish is not like the normal edition lehuzhatos basic essence polish. I do not have it but in the other hand, quite and perfect mukodik.Simàn pulled off the varnish is not only so lekapargatni. Cancel devious maids trailer Reply
I have this polish. I've tried it several times. Unfortunately, if you want to take as you go so you can turn itself comes up generally devious maids trailer the thumb, index and middle finger after 1-2 days. So you can not pull me down when I want one but itself throws up after two days of körmömről half of the varnish, then kapirgálhatom the other half of me. But, I do not know to enjoy this sub

No comments:

Post a Comment