Thursday, September 4, 2014

First congratulations on your baby; I follow you but I never commented anything, but I can not help


There are things that God takes the time to know where things are still anchored When time goes Some things teleskopstange are in my soul And be with me when I'm gone ... And all just knowing how much you loved me ...
This week some lifelong friends organized a barbecue to celebrate the opening of their new home. We meet four couples with small children, from the year and a half that had the most to only a month to live in the most tiny. You can imagine that food had little relaxed, but it was fun. Just two years ago these meetings were very different.
- 2 packages of cookies (may be typical graham crackers but I love to Digestive, gives a special flavor) - 250gr. margarine - Zest of 2 lemons - juice of 1 lemon and half - 1 small brick of cream (200ml) - 300 gr of cream cheese - 250 g sugar - 1 package of lemon gelatin
In the blender I put the other ingredients, ie, zest, lemon juice, cream, Philadelphia teleskopstange cheese, gelatin (liquid) and sugar, so I beat all the ingredients are well mixed.
This pie should make it the day before so that the gelatin will curdle well for 24 hours in the fridge. To me, this time, did not have time. I made the same morning and that is why it is less curd, but equally lovely.
I could not help, while making the cake, remember as a child and my grandmother taught teleskopstange me to make. Sometimes teleskopstange while you wonder how you can love so much a being who has just arrived in your life, remember the past with nostalgia and one thing that changes much to have a child is to realize how much love you have received. Nothing, just a couple of years, all we meet not never had these kinds of conversations, teleskopstange none had children and our priorities teleskopstange were different. The day of the barbecue and I think we looked at how we all thought we had changed, how our lives have been enriched to a point that makes us see them through new eyes. The cake that taught me to make my grandmother was my favorite cake. He told me that one day I would teach someone to do it, I still could not understand it, but there's nothing nicer than sharing something that you can do with someone you like. Then I was that age where you just want to play, read on ... But you like to be able, with the occasional "little help" to do something like your mother, or in this case, my grandmother. We made a big cake and another little girl who ate between the two without telling anyone, as he told me things village when she was like me. It was like a movie ... It is curious that this being a very hard time, she remembered with enthusiasm and with a twinkle in his eyes that I loved. Always remember the good times and I was carrying a child.
But he spent his childhood and spent mine and we were here. My friends and me. Speaking of kids and all that that entails; if you eat, if you sleep, you already do such a thing, who laughs, who already has nothing mischief ... ago when we did not have this responsibility, our conversations were otherwise. Of course we all have many things we worry about, but do not feel responsible for first and last a lifetime, and this fact itself that changes. We are the same, but we now understand much more. I do not know if the maturity, in quotes, is the change between teleskopstange the years when you think you're living the best time of your life and those in which you realize that all ages are nice, even those that are to come.
Tania González Hernández says:
Hi Sara, I did yesterday the lemon cake is not good this spectacular addition I have included in my page facebook teleskopstange Cupcake Sweet Treats - beginner, and I mentioned teleskopstange your blog so that everyone can see the recipe and try this cake so rich! ! Thank you very much for sharing it with all !!
First congratulations on your baby; I follow you but I never commented anything, but I can not help you a question; how you get that hair grows so fast you ?? I really teleskopstange love long and textured manes and am not able to get my hair and I care a lot. It has to do with your article on the lemon cake my question, but anyway.
Hi Sara! I had never stopped to read your blog, but now I've seen several posts I like how you write, the part of your grandmother has moved me and reflections about the stages of life ... now I feel closer. Congratulations on the beautiful Martin. Be very happy. Kisses teleskopstange from Cadiz.
Hi Sara !!! My question has nothing teleskopstange to do about the post and I'm interested to know what treatment method you used ... cream to prevent stretch marks during teleskopstange and after pregnancy. I appreciate you to answer because the way you can prevent me servi

No comments:

Post a Comment