Saturday, August 2, 2014

Vaoo .. The last post was two and a half months ago. The time has just flown. Starting with school


Vaoo .. The last post was two and a half months ago. The time has just flown. Starting with school work until Mammu being here. Mariliis on completing their au pair year and had three and a half weeks under the California sun. Day 10 was also the father of Estonia. Do not had traveled for the first time in Las Vegas. Also, for the first time in my life to spend the night in a motel. I can say that it was not the worst part, however, I had no groundwork, however, for several days long, that still find it a good and proper place. Tour itinerary was Los Angeles-Las Vegas and back to Walnut Creek. Los Angeles was the father of two races and we Mammuga corona day, one day just chillin, rather, I learned half a day and then the second day we went to an amusement park. On the third day, when we did the tourist days in LA. 4.ndal day we drove to Las Vegas, there's usually walked around and studied the stuff. We also visited the Hoover made of Damis, pretty groovy. made of Also in Las Vegas, after school, I did not make it work. Speaking of school, meanwhile, made of had a very high stress and depression, are major problems made of with substance namely "Introduction to commercial law". Just the vocabulary of this is so difficult, and so far these tests, I can argue that the "A" s, I can not. I've already lost so many points. I also have grave doubts about that, I'm not even getting Bd. Rather, C, or D. Kam Ingi help lecturers do not. I wrote to him about his concerns that, no, really it is hard to understand linguistically and out came the reply. "Kristina, at the end of the semester students have the opportunity to earn an extra point." That was all the answer to my half page long letter. I did not expect that it would take a more lenient on me or that I score better with the lamp as a gift but that, perhaps he has no advice to give, to learn how this substance as the English language is not the first language. The second substance is otherwise all ok. I must say that this semester has been a little freer, and it is thanks to the fact that there have been a language class. This Spanish last semester was still just too much. Rainbow road to LA. That's what happens when six years old picture will do. The best amusement park ever visited. We visited the park just vihmaperioodill where the previous days rain poured, and then visit the day, on Sunday promised to rain a little bit. But what happened was that the rain basically just a hundred Mariliisiga while we dine. But the park itself was bare pm throughout the day. Almost did not ride any of the rides queue and we still got quite some way to make that all turned and turned.
Photography class one works. Cool the chocolate cake in a water bath mature. One of the best cakes I've ever done. Yam. Of Mt. Diablo A couple of months ago, I came to the idea that I'd made of like to buy it on the dresser and examine it yourself. Hoo got it on the very reason that I helped the family Craiglists made of things to sell. What was the idea that maybe it allows more family closet of my room to the garage, or maybe wants to sell it, and I would buy a used dresser on the pitch. Because it did not meet the very purpose made of of a wardrobe somewhere here on the blog, and I also did a video of my room, where I'm talking about in this closet. It is now ready and already toaski drawers made of but no moment is the feeling made of that Nevermore. The idea was, after all, to be able to affordably beautiful dresser. I finally went to the dresser, with a total of $ 300 My biggest obstacle was finding the right finishing tool to protect the paint from scratches, etc.. I used five different instruments, and did not get the result I wanted. made of I spent about 15 spray bottles to their work, and also did not get a uniform result. Finally, I got myself a bug report. Spray painting is still for beginners, especially if the bottle is not the exact info on how to do this on top of the video or a link to where to be able to see how the particulars shall be. Anywho, I assume made of so evil when I finally realized what I've done wrong and was looking for reasons muidkui mujalt.Teen dresser made of in a separate post about the image.
Due to this, we Mammuga kummutiprojektile swept through the many second-hand stores. I own a few never do anything like that, because I have trouble getting out of your comfort zone, but when I know that someone has to take it no problem. Anyway, we went to so many places. According to some of the places mammu also stank of a nuisance, again, I could not understand anything. By the way, I studied psychology textbook that's different because some smelling Probate brain does not function correctly, the test was made to a group of people. The agent was a kind of thing that smelled pretty bad but about half of the group said that the substance smells pleasantly. That's made of it. Back to Khanty second. Some of the shops were so polite and decent, so we could not resist and bought yourself a few duds. I bought 2 of the frame that they will be repainted, and his new Las Vegas photos can be put in there, which incidentally was spray paints. And then the second image given as a gift from Paris. I think the picture's not the end result but, frankly, I do not, they plan to re-paint, will not like this color. I planned to paint in your dresser knobs do but luckily mentioned made of Mariliis darker made of color and so I make the decision

No comments:

Post a Comment