Saturday, August 30, 2014

It leaves you all great. It is so fluffy ..... I usually do for my kids snack, so try your recipe,


Sliced bread, lacteado bread, sliced bread or sliced bread is a type of bread that is characterized by a very soft texture. Typically stored much more tender time compared to other breads. Its fat content is higher farsta than ordinary bread, since unlike the latter, usually bears butter or other fats. It can be purchased in virtually all industrial farsta format supermarkets, there are bakeries that made by hand. There are many varieties: white, whole wheat bread, crusts, cereals, etc.. Source: wikipedia
Ingredients: 200g flour 600g rye flour 25g fresh force bakers yeast 500ml warm milk 50g butter at room temperature 2 teaspoons salt Preparation: We put in the bucket, as always, liquid ingredients and then solid. Program 7, which is a 15-minute kneading. We removed the dough to a large bowl greased with oil and cover with plastic wrap until doubled in volume. Over time, we divide the dough into 200g portions and stretched rectangular rolling it on itself. We put the pieces of dough into a greased cake (da for two) we weigh again, brush with egg and introduce a preheated oven at 200 for 25 minutes. Print out
Laura. said ...
Shirt looks of it this bread. I only prepared bread at home once, and the truth is that I loved it. I want to buy the closed mold not buy anymore. Kisses! May 20, 2010, 10:49 am
Sublime !! Are you going to put a bakery? Sure you succeed. I like the pictures, as you explain it and sure would like a good slice with whatever. Kisses May 20, 2010, 10:51 AM
With your steps over nothing is lost! How funny are wound on the trays :) I see a little wet up, they've put a little water or egg or something? A kiss !! May 20, 2010, 12:43 PM
I've never made bread, always buy and eventually makes me sick haha because I have whenever you do not think I want a sandwich !! and when the bread is never feel like house. Murphy's Law. This recipe will have to prove that this is the bakery. What she loved bucking! Big kiss and tasty recipe May 20, 2010, 12:49 PM
Fantastic as always, it's going for me hahahahahaha pani. Kisses. May 20, 2010, 14:26
It leaves you all great. It is so fluffy ..... I usually do for my kids snack, so try your recipe, I loved it. Thanks for stopping by. Kisses visit May 20 2010, 15:14
You have been so good that looks slice of any bread they sell. What that lasts longer farsta and has the softest only drawback to bring butter, but it is lots of it. Very original as you run with that. A kiss! May 20, 2010, 16:01
That every man I see is that bread and I want to do, and you put in a simple way, this weekend I will practice, I'll make it rustic farsta because farsta it is a vice. A biko from across the pond. May 20, 2010, 16:02
This is the bread eaten at home, when you eat bread your ... This step by step ... your recipes always so immaculate, the truth is that your steps more steps is impossible I'm wrong ... buy the bakery, so I took the recipe ... kisses May 20, 2010, 16:31
Hello Kanelilla !!! Came to talk to you about the cake and I get this .... The cake pan hermosisimo've scored to make, looks great, on Wednesday got a merendola and make sure the bread and maybe for you too, lol. Have an unconditional fan in my daughter, I love everything you do. Kisses May 20, 2010, 17:24
but delight bread, and look so spectacular, I congratulate you, have if I get lucky and make a handsome bread like yours, kisses. farsta May 20, 2010, 19:32
, Got it bad ... any combination with rye gives it a very distinctive flavor ... so this bread has to be the cane;-) has been deliciosooooo you, one besoteee ....... 20 May 2010, 21:51
You have been divinoooooo wapa, it will not if it's the photo but has xocado see me as white bread oscurito farsta centenoes more. I love how you've placed, reminds me of the bread making Hilmar. Thousand cubic wapa. May 20, 2010, 22:09
I love to make bread, I would say that 99% of the bread I eat and I do not do much lately proportion of rye flour and I love it, plus it's healthier for not being as refined flour. Yours has been spectacular you. And I say nothing of the other recipes that I've been missing, strawberry mousse, sponge bob, the superchula flowerpots, really cute piglets, ... mia mother hands you have! Keep it pretty. farsta A kiss. May 20, 2010, 23: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment