Tuesday, August 5, 2014

More last night, it became clear that we need to travel to Tallinn on my Saab, maybe then I


More last night, it became clear that we need to travel to Tallinn on my Saab, maybe then I'd be behind the wheel. Somewhere around 9 we were already on the Tallinn-Tartu highway and before 11 am at the airport. As time was enough, ate some kind of Livonia-named eatery (pancakes with jam), and it soon might have to board the plane moving. 13:15 our plane departed Crete capital of Heraklion (or Iraklion well) in the direction of the airplane, the captain said to Yuri Gagarin. 2700 km Earth somewhere in the Mediterranean, but nearly 3.5-hour flight passed extremely quickly and really nice. Heraklion airport while suitcases had to wait for some time, but when they began to shine, it was basically on my own first. Our hotel was located Grecotel Creta Palace Missiria stanley steamers village, about 4 km from Rethymno and about 76 km from Heraklion. Arrived, and drove to our hotel in suitcases, offering perfumed kätepuhastusrätikesi and orange juice, in a word - 5 * stuff. Although we expected a double room with an extra bed, instead we got two rooms (and two bathrooms), a complex, where we waited for wine, fruit, bathrobes, slippers, and other stuff. So I was in my room and soon kolisingi Labyrinth'i restaurant I went to dinner. Its range includes both a Mediterranean diet, vegetarian diet, as well as international dishes (such as delicious stanley steamers pizza Margarita, nom-nom). My part was left were a variety of fresh salads and rice with nuts and raisins. Cupcakes and other sweet dishes, of course, was the choice of the same king-sized and large. The next room had forgotten the territory of the behind-shop itself (something I had forgotten, after all, still ...) to find a replacement for deodorant and I succeeded. Before going to bed, still small beer and potato chips, and at some point I just do not vajusingi. Uni course was super, because the bed was nice and the temperature exactly as I wanted myself.
Hebe 21/10/10 23:05
Yes, my school trips were, of course, such that the three nights we were away, and so (all of these things in the theater, and such) that, yes. But is nice - I liked that I got my blankets, pillows and sleeping bags, plus clothes and junk all in one place to accommodate. But yeah, for some reason does not surprise me at all that it was able to go you will still broken, my eyes somehow your gig: D eniveis, I'm already looking forward to the following posts kannnnatamatult! Delete Reply
In fact, it went perfectly smooth earth snippets flew broken stanley steamers ..: D and finally flew out from under the wheel: D next posts are such that it is likely to be finalized today, if all goes according to plan, I at least try ..: P (hey, even I am no longer a la two months behind his writing: D) Delete Reply
Yes, I watched that, you start to catch up - very good. I also got one of their reisipostitustega toward the end! I tried to make them as brief as possible, do not bother at all, actually, but when you start, then there's no point going to leave. stanley steamers I am reminded of the way I'm ever traveling to Canada in the streets stanley steamers of Helsinki suitcase strips went like this. I went to the airport and the port, then you had to walk in Switzerland, in order to get to the bus station. And well, this time after the death of my mega heavy suitcase full of gifts and of course the advantage was so great about him on an adventure. Delete Reply
No. .. it is exactly in the mood! Oh, how many times I've considered blogging completion, because there's no time or just can not be bothered, stanley steamers but at the same time leaving the mage in Switzerland and always someone convinces me around: D In fact, without a wheel suitcase is really a very "cute" to move forward. and that if this was not enough, then I could fly toward your clutch somewhere: D luckily, one of the polite young man caught: D Delete Reply
Fauna, Flora and Various (In Other Words May 16-17 in Ag Nik, Crete)
2014 (25), 8 (1) 7 (2) 6 (3) 5 (3) 4 (4), 3 (4), 2 (3) 1 (5) 2013 (46) 12 (3) 11 (4), 10 (4), 9 (4), 8 (4), 7 (4), 6 (2) 5 (4), 4 (4), 3 (5) 2 (4), 1 (4), 2012 (69), 12 (4), 11 (5) 10 (5) 9 (5) 8 (7) 7 (5) 6 (5) 5 (6), 4 (6), 3 (7) 2 (6), 1 (8) 2011 (110) 12 (6), 11 (6), 10 (6), 9 (7) 8 (12), 7 (14), 6 (16), 5 (9) 4 (11), 3 (10), 2 (7) 1 (6) 2010 (104) 12 (8) 11 (10) 10 (13) 15.10, the sixth day - Shoping shoping shoping 14.10, the fifth day - Local market Rethymno 10.13, the fourth day - It is 12:10 and the second, the third day - Fortezza Castle, and Agh

No comments:

Post a Comment