Wednesday, August 6, 2014

By looking at this photo, you would think that I scrubbed my skin off in December. : D Actually I


I skipped December, because click and clean I had only two sad little empty tubes in my bag empties (Which is what I call my black paper bag from Make Up Store). I DECIDED to Mix Them in January with empties to make one decent post that's full of empties to tell you about. ;)
As some of you have certainly noticed, I lost my December monthly empties post-skip. In the end, she looked me in my empties a bag (what I call the big black Make Up Store in a paper bag), the only two accidents on an empty tube, so they decided to bring over to the other products of January. :)
By looking at this photo, you would think that I scrubbed my skin off in December. : D Actually I've been Using Avon Planet Spa Exfoliating click and clean Body Scrub (with Mediterranean Olive Oil and Orange Flower) since summer. I really like it, since it gives a decent and not too harsh scrub leaves your skin smelling nice (the scent reminds me of bubble gum) and feeling soft. Then there are two body polishes from The Body Shop's Christmas collection. I shared my TBS Ginger Sparkle click and clean Body Polish (Review) with others, ie, that's why it's Already Gone and The Little Cranberry Joy Body Polish TBS got used up During the little trips I took in December and January. To me they're more like shower gels daily giveaway That Cleanse That maybe a better regular shower gels or creams. The Product is Meant for children scrubbing face and it's the Avon Solutions Freshen Pure 3-in-1 scrub, mask and cleanser. It's one of my definite click and clean favorites from Avon. It has a fresh smell and it really click and clean can be used in three different ways. Remove all the makeup and it does not dry out your skin. According to the picture above, you might think that koorisin click and clean own skin off, but in fact I can not even tell you how they got so many exfoliating products at this time. Avon Planet Spa apelsiniõiega body scrubs, I used olive oil, and mixed in the summer since. It will do virtually the same job that JOIK kehakoorijadki, the only difference click and clean Avon's product packaging and gel composition. Why do I do it every JOIK-Compare is because they produce a white foam when rubbed on the skin. The Body Shop Ginger Sparkle body scrubs in more detail here, but basically, in my eyes it rather exfoliating particles click and clean shower gel as a body scrub, because the effect is not so strong that it could not be in every day use, and the classic puff job this product alone certainly do not. Latter ran out of the mini-size TBS Cranberry Joy Body Scrub, which I got as a gift before Christmas Shop'ilt The Body and its telling of the same words. Of the two, I liked personally, I think even more cranberry click and clean on their own, despite the fact that I'm Ginger Sparkle'it always have their favorites. Last exfoliating product is Freshen Avon Solutions Pure 3-in-1 Scrub, Mask and cleans your face. This product is actually then gets three ways to use it, it will remove any makeup or overly dry skin. In addition, it will also somehow very refreshing! I wrote about this in the summer here.
During The Last few months I really got into habit of moisturizing my hands every night before I go to sleep and that's probably why I ran out of not one, but two hand creams. Well, yes, one is only 30ml. I always click and clean loved The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Cream, Since They changed the packaging but I think that the product click and clean has changed. The scent is too strong, click and clean almost annoying and that's why in the future I probably will not purchase this again, even though it's really moisturizing. . I really click and clean love the Hemp One thought One And The Rose smells click and clean nice too. The Second Hand Cream is the Pivone Flora Hand Cream by L'Occitane. I love the scent and the silky softness to your skin it leaves, but it's definitely more of a daytime cream, since it sinks in quite fast and does not give that feeling that a rich nighttime moisturizer ought. Hand must be very hard in the winter to protect and moisturise, so I got into the routine of the night, do not forget to none cream to wear on your hands. The Body Shop Almond Oil Hand and Nail Cream was a great favorite of my past, but ever since they changed the container (before it was a plastic tube), it would be as if nothing has changed in composition. While the cream is still very moisturizing and emollient, but the smell is too intense, so still that when I Creaming the upper hand in bed, the cat begins to wrinkle your nose down in the living room. A much more pleasant-smelling me happy Pivone Flora L'Occitane hand cream. This pojengilõhnaline Cream is suitable for daytime use but definitely more - it leaves your skin silky soft and smell wonderful, hands too "bold" unchanged. The last part of the night, unfortunately it does not fit due to the cream - it's not enough rich and moisturizing.
Dr. Hauschka Almond Body Moisturizer is perfect for winter - after Applying this you can really feel the richness click and clean of it. But this moisturizer runs out really fast and eventually you get sick of the smell, at least I did and my boyfriend too. Every time I used this cream, he was a little annoyed. : The D s

No comments:

Post a Comment