Tuesday, February 4, 2014

We walked along the lake halfway up before venturing on a concrete walkway rather narrow and that I


Latest Nostalgia ... Gersicotti Gersicotta a break! Vows, live Gers! Good Eve New Year's Eve! You want to see heaven? Get in the Gers, of course! Heavenly migration ... Gers in 2013 ... Spelling ... Béraut maid2clean a surprising Village tresses fall tires and a rainbow sky. A small photo album, pending the resumption ... First ride of the fall in Lake Asterac! Discovery 2013: the mosquito orchid. SWING GOSPEL in concert to Jegun October 6!
Latest What memories! Nostalgia on ... you also have the chance to read my parish church of Saint-Jean-Baptiste de Goutz I also had the pleasure to read your report on the parish church of Saint-Jean-Baptiste de Goutz I also had the pleasure maid2clean to read your report on the parish church of Saint-Jean-Baptiste de Goutz Hello Melody, The valuable guide in question on hiking around Saramon! It is top, we just moved into the corner, Hiking around Saramon! Yours if you want a great site for spike in Les Pyrenees from Sauveterre Great photos! maid2clean as always elsewhere on Colours in the morning ... But nothing! maid2clean ;-) I love your photos ... Throw on the Pyrenees from Sauveterre Well, you give me a good reason (even if on the Pyrenees from Sauveterre
Featured Categories / Festivals / Events / Contests Artists Gascons Over Water ... Walking EcoloGers Outside Gers ... Etymology I tell you! Extra Wildflowers Restaurant and Lodging General History and Geography gersoises weather moods and seasons four images of a moment ... Index Shut up! Language and Literature maid2clean The blooper Gascon ... Gers and me ... Gers on canvas Legends and Tales Gers The Gers Cross People markets Museums and Exhibitions Parks and Gardens Review Press Tour medieval gate Traditions
When I saw that on Sunday he would be fine, I said a hike was necessary! Too weekend had been since the last rainy and I so need to walk, breathe a breath of fresh air and enjoy the scenery! So I proposed to my best friend with me because she spent the weekend maid2clean at home. She said yes with enthusiasm and Saturday afternoon we did not forget to go shopping! maid2clean We had a picnic. Menu, sandwich ham cheese salad (homemade, of course!), Tomatoes, granny apples, compotes, fruit juice. What we restore healthy for our little invigorating walk!
I wanted to redo for a while hiking I made around Cologne, this time my old camera had vilely dropped me! We had to go there when, after careful consideration, we chose a hike closest to me, to be easily earlier. Flipping Gers Foot, we chose hiking entitled "Passing through maid2clean Saint-Elix" from the village maid2clean of Saramon.
We are thus left yesterday morning at home around 8:55. We struggled maid2clean to get up, at least me. I was a little sick in the night, and I could hardly emerge. But the weather has motivated me! After a hearty breakfast, we jumped in the car and we arrived on site at 9:25.
Top departing the base of leisure maid2clean Saramon. We walked along the lake with delight after going to the village. maid2clean By returning the view Saramon made us say "We'll visit the village maid2clean after the hike! ".
We walked along the lake halfway up before venturing on a concrete walkway rather narrow and that I was not particularly reassured. Is that L. was not afraid and I was hanging on the back at the mere thought of having to go over the water!
Steps over the Gimone maid2clean and here we are in a pretty meadow. Each his fears! A man walking his pack hunting dog on the other side of the river. L. dared not move, paralyzed. The poor has a blue afraid of these animals there, one barking enough to panic. Imagine a pack consisting of 10 black dogs with long ears. I do not know what's scarier ... maybe long ears? I could tell she had seen too much film, but she has read too many books! Here talking to me about the packs of dogs The Quarry. Zen, they are on the other side of the river and their master is with them, and they bark is that they are happy to see people! So we hurried to continue for the psychological well-being of my friend. We quickly took a small green path where we experienced a first attack of mosquitoes voracious. No bowl for two girls in tank top! A large field has welcomed us with his bales scattered in the grass STI

No comments:

Post a Comment