Sunday, February 9, 2014

And suddenly we find ourselves in the midst of a hundred janitor dolphins. Crazy thing! It was beau


This morning we booked a ride in the sea to see dolphins Martinique, the appointment is at 7:15 am on the beach and it is necessarily this morning that the ducklings have chosen to sleep ... But when you wake up and say that this is the day of the boat trip, they are immediately to stop! No luck, the sky is gray this morning, it was even the right to a mega downpour! One gains the beach and the boat, we join our guide and another family, hyper well equipped k-Way for everyone, beach towels, sunglasses, wetsuits, masks, snorkels and fins. I hallucinating! We pity we do with our shorts, t-shirts and our 2 towels! There I began to ask me questions like: How do we galley party! But now it's too late, you gotta go. Just getting into the boat, it's complicated, it happens Ducklings and bags one after the other ... We're janitor off under the tropical sun, it's nice!
But then he puts the turbo and go my cock! We cross the bay of Fort de France, it shakes, Duckling # 1 in front of the boat explodes, No. 2 next to me is freaked and 3 clings with all his strength to his dad. Us, we enjoy the scenery ...
We walk along the coast, overlooking the Mount Pelee and suddenly a head p'tite in water, it's a turtle! The pilot of the little boat stops and warns us: "Now open your eyes wide, we are likely to see a sperm whale ... "What c'te joke! Duckling # 2 can no longer ... The sperm whale is the coup de grace, he has great fear! He wants to go ... Neither do I. I do not lead off ... I think that if we encounter a sperm whale, we're done! The boat is 4m and 25m whale!! It is doomed janitor to failure!
And suddenly we find ourselves in the midst of a hundred janitor dolphins. Crazy thing! It was beautiful. I'm not a fan of dolphins, I always janitor found cucu but there he must admit it was magical, dolphins surrounded us, they jumped all over the place, the place upside down , tendrils, salto, were little cries, it was great! Ducklings were excited about! And we too! After spending half an hour with them, he took the exit and the other way except janitor that in this sense it was the wind and current contrary, the swell was strong and heavy clouds pointing their noses, we had to put all our stuff away, put lifejackets for Ducklings, we also are beginning to freak!
But not too much time to ask too many questions, we are very fast in the subject! The sun has gone behind thick gray clouds, One begins shaking janitor the boat rises and falls, I feel Duckling n'2 approached me, snuggling against me and grab my hand. I think he's scared. And there is the crossing janitor of hell! Fallopian hates water as below, but mostly it rains I take buckets fleet in the face in 300m I rinsed, so much so that I drained my dress in the boat between 2 waves! The others died of laughter, because being pregnant I have to settle down amidships, wet place that apparently! I take a towel to protect me but in 3 waves, it is also flushed! There's nothing left to do but to take full of cum ... I team my diving mask at least I see something!!
After crossing this hilarious, hectic and wet, we arrimons on a small creek, the sun came out and we dive in search of turtles. So, you should know that one of my dreams is to swim with (at least!) Turtle and the idea the Canes and turtles that live not necessarily in the same place! In short, here I am left with mask and snorkel in search of The turtle! I try and I try and nothing still nothing, Papa Duck got back into the boat, Duckling # 1 well (the others remained on board to dry and recover from their emotions!) And I'm still looking! And then after a while, I go head out of the water and I see that everyone is waiting for me in the boat, I am disgusted, then back and I even saw one turtle, but I want to keep looking, leave me a little time, I'm sure there's one nearby, which will allow me a moment ... But no, they insist, must go ... Then heartsick I flu on the boat and say goodbye to my dream!
You may also like: Woah!! A girl at home! News ... We've seen everything! Small pellet prof! Work - week 3 Yesterday was the day courtesy driving! My time at sephora Are you ready to have children? A day in pictures ...
Mother Duck and her family p'tite

No comments:

Post a Comment