Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Currently has 1,300 saved emails, some dating back 20 years ago when he started working.


My friend Mark, recognizes the syndrome digital hoarder. But what is it? The contact managede 46 years estimated to be about 24,000 MP3, 4,000 digital books, 2,000 CDs, 3,000 family photos on DVD files.
Currently has 1,300 saved emails, some dating back 20 years ago when he started working. "They cleaners near me are a great help to the memory," I said Marcos, who works in a multinational in Madrid. "I keep these things mainly cleaners near me because I worry that disappear from the network or that wants when away from my Internet connection," says my friend cleaners near me Mark. The definition of digital hoarding is the accumulation of digital files beyond the point of usefulness is often used for grabbing objects or things like shoes, magazines or cans of Coca Cola, unlike physical cleaners near me objects, digital accumulation is more discreet. "The digital disorder does not cause the appearance of mice or hinder the passage cleaners near me in a house", I commented Amanda N., clinical psychologist. "But it is more insidious because nobody will insist that you seek help," Underline clinical psychologist. Amanda N. "There are no statistics on how many people suffer from digital hoarding, but the proliferation of devices, the information explosion and the abundance of cheap storage becomes too tempting to build e-mails, text messages, Word documents, web pages digital cleaners near me photos, computer games or game consoles, music files, movies, home videos and entire seasons of television programs, in amounts which makes its use or monitoring impossible. "" The digital hoarding is a big problem. There is so much capacity available storage that we no longer cleaners near me make decisions cleaners near me andthe problem is not that slows your computer slows your brain, "he warns, Amada, since each of these photos, links and folders require a certain amount of mental energy. There is no established post to be a digital hoarder number. The accumulation becomes extreme, say psychologists, when disruption lacking function interposing other activities and jobs. Cristina Parra, cleaners near me cognitive behavioral therapist, tells me that has customers (mostly young men) who spend a lot of money on collections of music, games or so high-tech devices, which end away from the real world. "They cleaners near me can hardly pay her rent or buy food, because they have the need to buy the latest". The doctor suggests that hoarding, often begins as a way to feel good or fill a void in life, but that isolate much more those who suffer from this syndrome. The treatments, helps clients to relearn social habits and find other activities to enjoy. The digital hoarding usually has its origin in the same psychological problems that generate other types of extreme buildup ,. "Basically, they fear and indecision," says Cristina Parra. "I see people with hundreds of icons on their screens and their favorite because they fear they can not be found again." Hoarding is officially considered a form of obsessive compulsive disorder, but some batteries also suffer from attention cleaners near me deficit disorder with hyperactivity. Some digital hoarders are perfectionists who do not know when to stop your inquiry cleaners near me or habit of collecting. Lately there is a growing tendency to keep the digital material in the cloud instead of the hard drive. There are websites cleaners near me that play music, cleaners near me movies and TV shows, eliminating the need to store large files, just as there are sites for uploading photos as Flickr. E sto should alleviate the fear of losing their content. But as useful as these tools, experts warn that the fact of increasing the storage capacity eliminates the incentive to delete or prioritize. Sometimes, what you need to organize is the mentality of a hoarder. "It is important to determine the reasons that lead to extreme buildup," says clinical psychologist Amanda N. "What you really need? What afraid to lose?" 9 Gifts to recognize digital cleaners near me hoarding syndrome plus 7 gigabytes If we post. Remove anything we become anxious, even things we do not remember why we have stored. If it took over in search for a file to download cleaners near me it again. Having lots of icons or addresses favorites cleaners near me and do not know what they do. We have so many email accounts and social networks that we miss it. We USB memory drawers, pockets and purses with no idea of what they contain. Many of the thousands of digital pictures we have are appalling and we would shame them. We have accumulated a whole series of

No comments:

Post a Comment