Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Attention ! (the purple gift wrapping ribbon that I am decorated in was given to me from my "friends


Me - I'm most of the time a homebody/party pooper, but once in a while it's fun to get out of the house - on special occasions/events cajon valley union school district or maybe  a concert...So since it was my cousin's birthday yesterday, cajon valley union school district i had to put the party shoes on and walk out of my comfort zone (home sweet home) and i'll tell you this... cajon valley union school district I had a blast! there is nothing better then to hang out with your lovey ones. (love ya guys) Don't get me wrong i love eating out and, go to the movies, take long walks, pick nicks and all of that. I'm just not the big party head type of female lol. well here we go, a few pix of the night   (you can't really see it, but I'm wearing a 2pac tee, since he's b-day is comming up soon - represent!)
Attention ! (the purple gift wrapping ribbon that I am decorated in was given to me from my "friends" son, who is 3 years old. He made me a necklace and my cousin (the one on the right ) a bracelet and asked us to wear them to the party. How cute is that?) We seriously wore them all night, cajon valley union school district everytime cajon valley union school district we got a glance at them we were like aawww... but at the end of the night my cusin lost her bracelet :( Minus: At the 1st place we went to the security  guard did not look for ID's (does this mean that i look old?)  Also my sister did not come with us, which was kinda bummer :( it would have been fun to have her there. And ofcourse the bracelet loss. Plus: At the 2'd place the security guard asked for ID's, (yayee) lol i guess he thought we all looked young, but soon he came to find out that we were all older than him lol :) also my cousin's friend told me that i looked perfect that evening (as a whole package) make-up/style/outfit. Even tho I'm far from i thought that was a sweet comment he made.
godiz cajon valley union school district - I don't really like to fill my whole page with just pictures of (me) that is why i choose not to post that many. I'm sure you guys don't wanna see the same face allover the place. I only do, if i might have done something fun that i wanna share :) maybe some make-up posts & clothing styles, like if i wanna demonstrate or show ya'll something. Since I'm the only reader, I guess it's more to remind myself of all of them creative things i come up with lol. This to me is more like a diary/scrapbook then it is a blog. To look back at myself. So if your a follower i just wanna say thanks for taking your time... cajon valley union school district
Website Translator
godiz I ♥ Jesus Christ, whether u like it or not, He's my #1 Love. (a young heart with an old soul) For for further questions feel free to e-mail me godizcandy@gmail.com Thanks for the visit. Blessings! View my complete profile
►  2015 (168) ►  cajon valley union school district May (28) ►  April (33) ►  March (44) ►  February (32) ►  January (31) ►  2014 (458) ►  December (36) ►  November (33) ►  cajon valley union school district October (34) ►  September (46) ►  August (37) ►  July (37) ►  June (34) ►  May (45) ►  April (42) ►  March (42) ►  February (26) ►  January (46) ►  2013 (398) ►  December (40) ►  cajon valley union school district November (24) ►  October (31) ►  September (25) ►  August (33) ►  July (46) ►  June (54) ►  May (27) ►  April (32) ►  March (32) ►  February (28) ►  January (26) ►  2012 (308) ►  December (25) ►  November (27) ►  October (27) ►  September (20) ►  August (26) ►  July (28) ►  June (25) ►  May (27) ►  April (27) ►  March (21) ►  February (26) ►  January (29) ▼  2011 (288) ►  December (26) ►  November (29) ►  October (27) ►  September (20) ►  August (28) ►  July (25) ▼  June (28) Vote For My D-Designs Reason Season Lifetime Sneaker Shoes - Christian Louboutin ME - Wear In Memory of MJ NBA Updates! - Draft Pick 11 Flashback - Monchhichi Boy Bands Happy Fathers cajon valley union school district Day WSPA - Save Our Animals! Music Of The Month - MJ (The Behind The Mask Proj... DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE! We Who Miss Tupac Amaru Shakur Softy Not Hardy Well Deserved Win For The Dallas Mavericks Let's Talk About Sex If You Really Knew Me... Bora Bora On My Wish List Let's Discuss A Very... Marvelous Mavericks Surfing The Web I scream, You scream, We all scream For ice cream!... Bible Verse Sunday Homebody/Party-Pooper or Birthday Bash/Night Out? Book Reading - 1984 Remembering Miss Merilyn Kat Von D - Make Up Jazmine Jazzy Jazz ►  May (26) ►  April (22) ►  March (23) ►  February (18) ►  January (16) ►  2010 (47) ►  December (17) ►  November (13) ► 

No comments:

Post a Comment