Saturday, January 17, 2015

That very day we follow the broker to the office to pick up the magic tools: the mop, cloth, bucket


I knew I would have to work on something outside the area of Marketing and Events, coffee stain my profession in Brazil, when I came to live in Australia. That's because coffee stain I arrived with a level of English to apologize (seriously)! coffee stain But what I did not realize was that I would get a job so quickly.
When I arrived in Australia in December 2013, I was staying with some friends coffee stain of a friend of mine (who became my friends after - a salve for Barbara and Kim)! Knowing it would be easy to get a job in the area, as I was soon asking tips and went out to search for their first job. Here in the text I call job but in reality, what else happens are casual work: the employer hires you (often without formality) and forwards coffee stain you every week the roaster, which is the shifts table of all workers. That is, there you will see your name cast in the work week and may be on alternative days, how to work on Wednesday at 14h, on Friday at 09am and so on. Parallel coffee stain to my job search, I also needed a place to live. That's when I learned of a super apartment well located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, and there lived an Australian who studied Marketing! Perfect match, right? Well, in a conversation coffee stain with the realtor - which luckily for me spoke just like a radio with an extremely loaded Australian accent and difficult for me at that time - he said he needed to clean the apartment before handing and would to pay $ 210 US dollars the end of the inspection. Wow! Right away I offered to work and said he had experience (take the powder room valley as an experiment, right?). He says it's OK and one of the friends who were with me (and serving as a translator of all he spoke) coffee stain offered coffee stain to clean with me, after all, the apartment was two bedroom and I would take more than a day doing it alone .
That very day we follow the broker to the office to pick up the magic tools: the mop, cloth, bucket, cleaning products in general. The Carolzinha, which barely passed the home vacuum cleaner, was close to clean an apartment for real! Here, a detail: when you work in this area, there are several "degrees" of cleaning: in this case I tell, I needed to clean FINE, after all, the apartment was being rented for the next tenant and they do a good rídiga inspection. That is, play everything under the bed or carpet would not work.
Bucket and broom in hand: time to clean. I called the sound in the Appendix, put the rubber glove, and my daughter, rebola because it has a lot to do when the apartment is thus rented for long. I remember that in our division of labor, coffee stain I got the glass large windows of the room and immediately thought: bearded, only windows. I'll spend a produtinho and a cloth to dry and gave. Girl! Little coffee stain did I know that there was going to become a hell to clean. After spending the cleaner, you can not spend a cloth (or do like me, take the tea towel). When you pass the cloth, coffee stain MANCHA MORE! You know those stains on the glass? People! Torture for taking. It took me an hour to clean it and at the end .. everything was spotted! Then I learned that it is better to spend a paper towel after the product. And so we went for about 4 hours that day, between laughs, dances and a lot of dust to clean.
But more important to explain how clean a window glass, is tell you what I thought about all this while was there. For several coffee stain moments remembered Marcinha. The Marcinha works with my family for over 20 years and is my 2nd mother. How many times I saw her doing the same: leaning on the house window or trying to get the disgusting dust stuck in the fan? A hundred times. And I never stopped coffee stain to think how HARD as hell clear that there. What a real bag having to kneel to take the spot of the wall, passing a cloth on the furniture and they continue aina dirty powder or (worst of all in my opinion) scrubbing the walls and the floor of the box! Aff! A true save for all stay-at-home, employed and all professionals who sweat shirt for dusting, cleaning the ceiling, scrubbing floors our daily. These guys deserve to win too!
Speaking of winning, here in Australia the average of a casual job cleaner coffee stain is $ 15 / h and can be working in a large hotel chain, coffee stain for example. And it is one of the most popular works by Brazilian arriving in Australia without coffee stain fluency in English because you do not need to talk much. And believe me: everyone has gone through a cleaner in life. I mean a lot of Brazilians who are in Australia for a long time, cleaned up a kitchen, an apartment, a hotel room. Unlike Brazil, this is not ugly to say that you have made a cleaner work. This is not fe

No comments:

Post a Comment