Wednesday, July 30, 2014

2009 (6) October (1) April (1) March (2) February (1) January (1) 2008 (22) Decembe


I looked ironing services kind of bourgeois usalaste series like "Greek" and there was shown an American-Sorority Girls reunion. "I never knew there was so many shades of pink." Then I looked around in their own home. There are many shades of pink indeed! Where can I love this pink come from? It should be recognized that childhood was more along the ditches and tree branches trööbatud War roosamannaks played and did not have enough ironing services time to just be. Now I have to compensate for: 1 light pink igniter - Store clerks are often left to look after töllaka face when I ask džäksi addition to the other stuff, and if they are not pink, it will remain outstanding. "Sorry, I guess I'll see you somewhere else. Thank you!" 2 hot pink fridge ironing services - Someday Came frustration onto the refrigerator door and painted it. Switzerland ironing services was painted in white next to the fridge ordinary cabinet. ironing services It was not planned, but it did. Spray paints are evil. Completely unexpectedly, it is atomized Matter in the places where you do not target. 3 pink sneakers - I must admit that at first, they were downright sneakers pink sequins, ironing services but it was still a bit already over the limit. So sequins kakkusin down. There is still hope. 4 pink blouses, sweaters, socks, underwear, etc. - Trying to make yourself understood, and not all wear pink things at once. Pretty subtle, of course, would be immersed in the Under roosamannasena lürpida rock and football beat. Must plan to take, however, only a single experiment. 5 pink pencils, pens, notebooks, exercise books and other school stuff - these things are actually made with any color. I'm leaving the office supply store usually pink folders and papers. Well, there is no appetite to buy green notebooks when there is next to pink. 6 pink bicycle - Old kokukas good, but it would have almost been forgotten to list here, because my lovely velol not been for many years the pedals. Means the pedals are, but they are waiting for the father in Tallinn and any modifications to my bike fit. Should go slap her course. 7 pink lids for storing - For a person knows what I need for storing paint!
I'm still hideously boring person - only the morbid black ... occasionally even a tiny bit of red. does not delight me: D PS: I'm avoiding the pink like the plague. for some reason I thought a pink costume creates a link between a certain ring-tailed domestic animal. Yet, after all this, and I do not want to ... October 5, 2008 13:59
At some point you also drank that awful pink strawberry cider, 9 October 2008 14:54
2009 (6) October (1) April (1) March (2) February (1) January (1) 2008 (22) December (1) November (2) October (4) a course is a course numbers, apartment numbers of the apartment! Welcome ironing services To My Darkside perhaps one of the Rectification of Woe and misery! Different color pink July (1) June (2) May (2) April (3) March (1) February (2) January (4) 2007 (62) December (4) November (7) November (8) September (5) August (5) July (3) June (2) May (3) January (6) March (7) February (4) January (8) 2006 (41) December (11) November (13) October (17)


No comments:

Post a Comment