Monday, March 23, 2015

From the top of the hill Newgale this sudden decision to follow a few other small l ô n order to vi


The once l cycling and walking between Beaumaris and Holyhead's travel straight down to l n ô Pembrokeshire to re-engage in the journey to a couple of days where bennes n ô l. I still worry that I do not have enough time to complete all the holiday tour of Wales - decided to cycle around the north Pembrokeshire so. I've walked this stretch of coast path several times in the past and I know the landscape very well, but I never before cycling from Pembrokeshire to Cardigan in one long trip around the coast. hoarders episodes I'm looking forward to the experience. It is a big trip - about 90 miles in all, follow the tiniest lanes around the coast. But the weather was looking good. It was a day of great headlands, climbing steep hills and hard and fast - and above all, extremely sunset, unique.
Gwibio'n suddenly through Milford and I would go towards Dale. I stayed in the village of St Ishmael to chat with one of the residents who s ô n me about the names they have on residents of local villages - what she described them as' mice of St. Ishmaels, ship necks of Haverfordwest, Milford Haven of fish-heads, lice of Herbranston and girls of Marloes (for men born in the village hoarders episodes in the latter case). The top of the Gann estuary like something out of 'Swallows and Amazons', a collection of small islands and tidal ditches. The village of Dale, on Monday morning in June, fairly empty but looked more smart than o'wn dipym I remember from 20 years in ô l. I stayed in the seaside cafe m ô ri ask for references and in no time I was discussing 'marine protected zones strict hoarders episodes (HPMZ)' hoarders episodes with one of the local residents - were meeting to be held that evening with officials Welsh Government regarding the proposal to establish hoarders episodes HPMZ in Wales - as Dale is one of 10 potential sites which are the subject of the consultation. It was obviously hoarders episodes going to be a fiery meeting that night!
N ô l then turned on and follow the small road down to the bay of St. Brigid - or 'St Bride' as the road sign states near Marloes hoarders episodes (the same sign, exactly, have existed at the turn of this since I was living down in Pembrokeshire many years ô l. Bring in your front Pembrokeshire Council!). I waited for the first time to visit the house pump was recovered by friends of the National Park. The small building this, which is adjacent hoarders episodes to the car park, including very interesting information about the area, including some YST with d Kensington formerly owned islands such as Skomer and Skokholm (where hunting parties would be encouraged to shoot seals at one time). Following the decline of the estate changed Kensington Mansion, now a luxury resort, a hospital hoarders episodes dickey with ui children (shut down in 1957). Several features of the small 'd st to still be present - not only the pump, but also to the house and also with the fish ponds where they keep eels for meat in the winter. I'd been looking for the primeval stone coffins in the cliffs for a while, but I failed to find them again.
From here it was David's peninsula looks far, far away and bay St Bride huge. It was 11:45 am, ready and began to suspect that I would not finish the journey today. Cycle forward through picturesque villages and Talbenny Little Haven. I decided not to stay in the village of Broad Haven for tea, as I was intended to do. Beautiful location but I had forgotten how ugly the village. There is no sign of the original village and almost no character or mood in the place because housing in ô ro uniform, plain which have been raised here. In the distance was the thickness of forests can be seen over the steep cliffs on the south side of the bay and I decided that I would return in the autumn to roam more relaxed.
On past Druidston, with the strange house that is semi-sunk in the cliff, and Nolton Haven and was full of sheep Dog goes on ô l balls on the beach. Then sprint down to Newgale quickly - very fortunate there were no vehicles are coming to meet me in the opposite direction. Gr ê to walk - but I also know how to steep the hill out of the village on the other side!
From the top of the hill Newgale this sudden decision to follow a few other small l ô n order to visit some of the places I was to enjoy when I lived down here and work for the National Trust. Gwar the valley was much more wooded Coed now and commons Caerfarchell still look as if there were not enough grazing there. It was pente

No comments:

Post a Comment