Sunday, October 26, 2014

Forum Topics Telescopes and Instrumentation Tools and frames of recovery Desperate for help cleanin


Forum Topics Telescopes and Instrumentation Tools and frames of recovery Desperate for help cleaning If this is your first visit. sure to check out the FAQ. To participate in discussions you need to register. valcea Select the forum that you want to visit by clicking on one of the forums below.
Hello everyone. I do not know how to pull off the most troublesome spots and Mother House! 20140928_131630.jpg As you can see from the above sunspots there are circular spots of dirt. This thing comes out only and exclusively when I use the Barlow. I took a Q-and, wrapped in a microfiber cloth, I cleaned and breathed in a circular motion on: CCD, IR Filters, Barlow lens speriore and bottom. None of this helped. Perci I wonder if the problem is not on the secondary mirror. Can you help me please? I have a Celestron LCM 114 Barlowato, a CCD imager Omegon solr system and a 2x Barlow celestro x-cell. Thanks
Hello Michael, this is a problem we have a little 'all including myself, I do so', using only cotton swab and wipe the CCD just forget the barlow is that the filters, I do it day by pointing the sky and use the barlow more 'push or (the 3x) and if possible move away the most' possible ccd from Barlow to stretch valcea the more 'possible focal ps from the picture posted by me and the dust on the CCD
Come on! I obsessively clean the sensor! I also did a good pressure with the Q-tips. Result .... the spots are the same and in the same place. If it was outside the glass powder at least something would move! Does anyone have any idea how to clean the underside of the glass?
Quick Navigation Tools shooting Top Site Areas Settings Private Messages Subscriptions Who Online Search Forums Forums Home Forums Everything from Home Articles valcea News Projects AstroFriends AstroWiki Remarks The sky with the naked eye observational Report Sketches Solar System Deep Sky Eclipses, Transits and Occultations Double Stars Meetings and Events Discussion First Instrument Instruments and Telescopes Mounts and Accessories Tools shooting Binoculars Astrophotography DIY Autorecensioni The nocturnal world and its Planets Deep Sky Sun Software General Software Our Astronomical Sciences The Infinite Cosmos Theatre of Astronautics Astrophysics Cosmology Celestial Mechanics Planetology Exobiology
Clean optics


No comments:

Post a Comment