Monday, June 30, 2014

Blog Templates


Daily Links Archive
SMS
So that your chest is tight, squeaky clean and Comet is sad aperture with no reason or excuse you like deep relaxing sleep relax ... read a short green grass and a secure garden ... a garden with beautiful, all Beautiful images Very beautiful but unattainable dreams ... dreams ... dreams of beauty, relaxation ... and laughing from the bottom of heart ...
The last time I was there, just maybe twelve or thirteen squeaky clean years ago. Care of him and is still cool oxygen filled mountains fog makes the body cool ... I remember the last time I searched the whole garden squeaky clean ... all the mountain slopes up with my dad and rocky shores and mountains of the rock of Felt All feelings. Plants with wild mountain squeaky clean oregano tea was brewed and drunk on the slopes squeaky clean of Mount Fog same taste sweet tea ... we ... we fire wood Svzandym ... Nchndan soft and tender on the grass of the mountain to the point where my Ghltytdm I would have laughed and said come again ... so happy with your wife ... kids ... which is good ...
We went to see the tribes believe to be at the top of the mountain ... I look down from the mountain, saw a sharp ... with Jypy Black Mountain reached its peak ... Peak Pymvdym and what I have I pointed down the mountain ... when I was a wide plain that was not the end!!!!!
It was plain green green green green .... dream .... if the sun was sprayed on it special power ... although there was a black veil adorned with colorful Kamvahay Bvdndsh ... a woman with colorful crow ( colorful long scarf made of silk, do not know the exact name ...) and bread baked in ovens hands together sit compromise. squeaky clean The other side was clad in colorful Dvrtadvrsh were closed as if someone had let .....
In the midst of it all humming noise like it was a nice touch that I did ... it was so melodic humming mass, knit a scarf that I've my hair all the'm open, I had to play Wind. The cool mountain breeze with all my body and all coquetry squeaky clean Brqsanym I'm giving it all beautifully with the loudest voice scream that much to me ... how everything is going well ...
Silver tone and cute girl with long, colorful scarf ... how cute they were ... it's not sunny and no wind twisted them had Vzydh ... Hvryany M. and enchanting that their words Hussey What good did it strange I had reserved a tent.
Since it was a dream .... my friend gave us a sacrificial lamb and simple feast on their feet Yshsh described in words I can not look at me that way ... The girl I'm me for them to last fuel ... I saw them special and dear ...
I sat down and rested at the foot of the mountain ... I heard he was buried in the middle of the range Azmvhaym is a God of the dead, the tomb Byamrzdsh ... I'm not always around to her cry. either alone .. I would one day sit down and cry for his tomb stone ... I read the Quran and I'm a little Bradrzadgy ...
The lights are off and I lost it, I wanted to swim against the waves, I finally got to my knees Oh, Beg, beg, and the singing of the unsaid Come and apple on my head, and I aim to take the pain tigers waiting to be tamed, and it read: you, with you, that's you ... do not mess all: walls that block the way and watch the way you travel I go back to the house I was not stopped and you now know, and I sing it: an opportunity missed! Once again my Sea Btabyd I own the pain or cure me? Such singing you that you have ... and no one else, and no one else is you, is you, the house, the house that I wanted to go Explanation: None of the poems of my blog, and I unfortunately did not Literacy and could not do it.
Persian date Ordibehesht 1392
Blog Templates
[Template Designer: Vazk | Theme By Avazak.ir]

No comments:

Post a Comment