Monday, December 9, 2013

Trackback


Tadaaa! It took my dad not even 24 hours before he calls me and asks me for help with the kids. Emil is in the army and Hugo have very strategically just bought a trip for him and his girlfriend, so he is also gone from the game. Feeling more like a biological nanny to my half-siblings right now than anything else. And I just get mad at dad when he drops remarks: "Now in the future, we need HUGELY help here at home ..." At home? Not living at home with him, I live in an apartment, and pay my food, rent, electric etc.. without any financial help etc.. by him. So he asks of me is not just to "help at home"-it had been försåligt, and another thing. There he would ask me to go home to him and take care of his children. Does he think I should open up my holidays for babysitting? barnstable ma Sorry but Evelyn is coming up on Saturday and will stay with me. Manne has been gone for a little over a wk + I work all week, and need my days off. So this weekend I'm busy. Paragraph Thank you Dear Lord for Manne picks me about 10min! Then we set off for lunch at a nice spot and I will get the package! Just what I need right now!
Trackback


No comments:

Post a Comment